Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine Fiasco

I had SUCH a great Valentine's Day. I had MANY laughs with friends...and a great husband at my side. Josh & Linds invited us to go to dinner at the Melting Pot for Josh's birthday and V-day. I can't tell you how much fun we had. At the end of the night we were laughing really hard. Here are some pics to prove it! **Please notice my lovely editing in Picnik :)


best part of the night was this creme'...as we called it. Like I said, we were getting really funny at the end of the night and dessert was BY FAR the best part...so we started calling the white chocolate creme' brulee, 'the creme'. You probably had to be there for it.


No way was I going to stop eating to take a picture.


Josh-Linds-Jeff-Me

Happy Birthday Josh!


Oh man this was just soo fun! It may be another year before we go back...but it was SO worth it!! My mom watched Boston and Lucy and she said she had a great time with those little ones.

And I'll leave you with this...my newest item in the shop! Hope all you love birds had a great Valentine's! 

4 comments:

  1. Although I wasn't there, and I don't quite get it, I know you and thought "the creme" was funny and it makes me really miss. I can just see you and Jeff laughing, "I'm going in for some more of the creme..."
    And oh my Boston is so cute. I've hardly seen him, but I'm telling you I have a lot of love in my heart for that boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I've always wanted to go to the Melting Pot. Is it worth all the hype? And more importantly: is it worth the MULA??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time were you guys there!?!?! Hayden and I went to the Melting Pot this year to celebrate. Sad I missed you! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy I love that place. I havent been there forEVER... actually I'm pretty sure it was not even with my husband so that's how long it's been:) we sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete