Monday, December 6, 2010

It's about time...

I just feel that I haven't been that great about blogging lately! It's been nuts around here that blogging has been the last thing I've wanted to do!! Needless to say--I need to keep up my blog book! Our house finally is decorated with Christmas! I have tons of blocks laying around...and our tree is up! We did that whole thing yesterday AND I'm happy to say that Boston hasn't touched it once! He doesn't show the slightest interested either--let's see how long that lasts! 

Surprise, surprise! Jeff fixing the tree and watching bball??!??! 


I thought it would be cute to just do a couple colors on the tree. So we have red and silver {some are sparkly too!}

There are lights around here too so at night it's so pretty to have these lights on and the Christmas tree! That's my favorite! Anyway! We are enjoying ourselves here--Jeff is finishing up his FIRST semester in his Master's program. He is so busy! We probably had 20 minutes worth of talking last week. I've been keeping busy with Etsy and Boston and life! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the decor! And I love how you have your own little house. Man, we miss you guys too. We actually are thinking of coming to visiting Grandma Peggy sometime, and we would be so excited to hangout with you guys. Love you so much Ria and I miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome that you have an etsy store! I bet it's doing well! Such cute decor! You've made that house look fab! I must say I am SO SUPRISED you picked red! ha ha jk.

    ReplyDelete