Monday, November 29, 2010

No more mullet!!

Boston is just so funny--the other day he made me laugh so hard. I love that he can do that! Such a special little guy! Anyway!! He got his first hair cut! He had like a major mullet. I used to give him a Mohawk on top, but it was too dang long!! It seriously was like two inches tall!! Then on top of that, he had SUPER long hair in the back aka mullet. We were wanting to wait for Lacie to come up for Christmas to do it, but it was too white trash! 
Before
It kind of curled too! I tried to get a nice shot, so don't mind my creepiness! (sp?)
It also came to a point in the front too! This hair cut was much needed!
After! Nice side shot of the no-longer mullet!

You can't see it all that well, but it's MUCH shorter on top. He looks like a little boy now...no more baby :( 

I also just wanted to show what I was talking about in the last post about how cute Boston is when you're holding him and he turns his head and looks at you and smiles....
He does this all the time! It's Jeff's favorite thing he does...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love that little stare at you!! He LOVES his momma! That is a sad day when you cut the mullet off, I remember that!!! THat is the day they turn into a BIG boy:( he is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie, he's so big now too. What did you do to keep him still for his hair cut? Henry is over do and needs one too but I'm worried he'll lose his ear.

    ReplyDelete