Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trip!

It's been super busy around here but I wanted to share our trip this past weekend! We visited Kristy (Jeff's sister) and the family in Portlan. It was extra special because Jeff's parents flew in from Utah and it was a party! This is a first, but I didn't take many pictures...oops, but I have a few.




Okay, how funny right? On the drive home he was SO tired. He fell asleep like 10 minutes after this. The next pictures are so fun. I took a few picture for our friends for family pics (I used her camera and everything--she's a pro photographer), and we took some pics of the little dude.

There is a story being told here...he's wondering what these "leaves" are.

Oh my gosh! I figured it out!



My favorite

And like I said before, it's been soo busy! My little Etsy shop is doing great, and I'm busy. This is what my life consists of...


Life is great here! T-minus 11 days until Boston's FIRST birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment