Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simply Perfect

So guys--I've been really wanting to make and sell crafts for a loooong time, and finally I had the guts to do it. I set up an account on Etsy. It's a really cute/vintage/handmade store online where everyone can sell or buy things. Here are some things I've made.
Countdown blocks to Christmas--I may have an obsession with polka dots.

Puzzle picture blocks--I used six pictures of Boston as a newborn.

More countdown blocks--more vintage looking.
"I Believe" blocks

 Another picture of the puzzle blocks


"Wish" blocks




This is now where these reside...for now :) I'm having so much making these. Slowly but surely I'll make more!


2 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!! You are amazing, and sooo talented!!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, miss crafty! You could totally go to a cute boutique, too, and I bet they'd sell your product there! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete