Thursday, May 19, 2011

13.1

Yes! I finished the half marathon. It was a big accomplishment and I'm proud to say I did it! People told me that once I finish the half, I'll want to do the marathon and I thought they were crazy. Well...now I'm kind of wanting to do one. :) I think I am crazy tho. I'm thinking maybe September is when I may do one.



I loved having friends to train and run with. I love these people! 

My dad ran the marathon so I caught some pictures at mile 24/25. 

We are also re-doing our backyard a little bit. My parents took out the bottom part of the deck a while back so we had to do something to make it look nice. It turned out SO great! 



He saw birds and planes.





Now our backyard won't look so ghetto. We love how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!!! Way to GO maria that is awesome!!!! I LOVED running a full marathon I wish you were here with me, we could train together and do the St George one this fall! Those pictures of Boston are adorable!!! And your backyard.... it looks soooooooo good!!!! CAn you come do ours now????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your backyard! Now we can be outside all night roasting marshmallows next time we visit. oh how I wish we had all the money in the world to visit you guys regularly. seriously.

    ReplyDelete