Thursday, May 26, 2011

Golfing

For Jeff's birthday I got him a night at Coeur d'alene resort AND one round of golf the next morning. He was SO surprised! I guess this course is world renowned, which I didn't know, I just thought Jeff would think it was cool because he hadn't played there. Well, when we woke up the morning after we stayed there the weather wasn't good, so Jeff decided to post pone the golfing round because he wanted it to be a perfect day! The perfect day was last Friday!! It was really fun. Our claim to fame is that we played with two ex-NFL players, cool right??? One played for Seahawks and the other was Tampa Bay I think?? They were cool guys. 


Floating green--which makes this course so cool!












I told Jeff I wouldn't post this but I lied :) He started his internship on Monday at Valley Hospital and he really likes it. He is one hard working guy. Goes to work until 1-2pm, then goes to another job until 5:30pm. He works so hard and I'm so proud of him!!!! 



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Maria for spoiling your hard working man, and way to go Jeff for being such a good provider.

    ReplyDelete