Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th Of July & the beach

I know I'm late but I had other posts to do first! Now it's time for this one--even a week late! So the 4th we went to our friends house, Kent and Megs, and they had a beautiful view!! Seriously, it was beautiful I couldn't get enough! Josh, Linds, and Lucy met us there too!







'What's that?'

the wives

Also, us girls went to Coeur d'Alene a couple days after! It was SO warm and so fun. The kids played and we were soaking up the sun! I think we decided that as a weekly thing.








It was a fun day! I love that we have so many beaches around. I also love that I have friends that I can hang with when our husbands are so busy.  

5 comments:

  1. I want to be there so bad! That looks so fun.
    Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really has been so much fun! I'm going to steal all these picture... seriously you will see them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! you guys are going to Hawaii?! whatever for??? and why aren't we invited?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach looks a lot warmer in these pics then when we were there! I would love to live by the beach, so fun, and If we did, I would go every week with you! Your swimsuit is way cute, I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I have been trying to comment on your blog, and his hasn't let me, but I think I finally figured it out. I loved reading about our trip, we miss you guys, it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete