Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shoes

I love little Boston! He is SO funny lately. I have to get a picture of it, but he loves going in my closet and throwing every shoe out. THEN trying them on. It's really funny. Now, when we leave shoes around the house he loves putting them on and walking. He actually looked really cute with Jeff's huge shoe's on...ha ha not so much my wedges. :)



He looks so cute in these shoes.

Then onto my wedges!! They were a little harder to walk in, but it was funny. 




My shoes were a little harder to keep on so he was getting mad when they kept falling off!!

I swear I'm not choking him in this pic--it looks like it though! 

He is Jeff's best friend I tell ya. When Jeff and I are home together, he could really care less about me! He even cries when I pick him up...thanks Boston I only gave birth to you. 

He is a little talker too! I have to get some on tape. My favorites are Uh Oh and Thank you. Could be the cutest thing I've ever heard! Oh and I love 'Hi' because he says it in a really high pitch voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment