Monday, July 18, 2011

Good ol' Summer

This past week was super fun! REALLY busy but still fun. We're going on vacation tomorrow so I've been making LOTS of blocks and of course, packing. For all you momma's out there, packing isn't fun when a child is involved. You don't want to forget anything! I also had many local orders and Etsy orders to fill, too. I'm glad we're almost there...

Anyway, I have some fun pictures of Boston and me playing and wedding dress shopping with Brit. They're getting married next July in Mexico...ya I wish that was me. :) She looked gorg and will make the most beautiful bride!!! {Chris if you're reading this..STOP NOW--Brit is in a wedding dress and you can't see it.}

See??? Beautiful.

I look nasty being next to her :)


Isn't that such a pretty dress????? I want to get married again...of course to the same man.

Boston is so funny. Who does this?? We were playing 'horse' and he decides to grab a book while riding me...ok little dude, whatever.




It's crazy how much he looks like Jeff...just crazy!!



Oh and did I mention we got hit the other day??? Ya a HUGE truck didn't see us in the parking lot and backed right into us...thanks big truck.


Anyway, we're off to Utah in the morning so I'll have a fun post when we return!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous wedding dress!!! Boston looks exactly like Jeff! How cute! I love that he was reading while riding, he's just really good at multi-tasking. :) Sorry about the lil fender bender-lame!

    ReplyDelete