Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Much Needed Vaca

We've been home from Utah for over a week and I haven't blogged about it! What the heck! Two words...super busy. While I was away I had roughly 25 orders so I didn't see the outside world last week. 

This trip to Utah was SO much better than the last. I think it has to do with Boston being older and we flew. I was SO nervous about flying with him because he's just so dang busy. He did so well though. It was a rough start to the morning, but once we got on the plane everything was great. {i.e. My bag was too heavy, I left his sippy in the car, we were the VERY last to board the plane...aka middle seat :) :)}

I went two days earlier than Jeff so I could spend time with Lac. It was SO fun to see her and hang with her. Plus, it felt so nice to just relax. Boston also loved her dog, Woody. I'm so mad because I brought my camera but left the memory card in my computer so I don't have any pictures of my time with Lacie!! We swam A LOT, shopped, laid in the sun, watched Bachelorette & SYTYCD, and laughed...a lot. 
Then we went to Midway to see Jeff's family--it's just so pretty in Midway.

When I asked Boston what horses' say he laughs... I guess it's because 'Naaa' sounds like laughing? It's really cute.


It's an understatement to say we were excited to see Mike, Jo, Teeg & Camryn!! I wish we got to see Gwen and Henry, too!! I guess Ben will do :) :) 

Teeg & Boston







They were so cute together! 




Don't mind my 18 chins

Priceless


There was a little girl behind us who Boston loved playing with! It made for a short flight!!

Anyway, we had such a great time with Grandma & Grandpa Gertsch! We were also so happy to spend time with Mike & Jo. We relaxed a lot this trip and that's what we needed...big time.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Did I tell you I stole some pics from your memory card? You had some that I wanted haha. So there may be duplicates on my blog. But wow I need to update!!! love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete