Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Update on Life!!

Although I have been doing ok with blogging, I just feel like I haven't gone into any detail!!! So this post I'll be playing catch up because I have some time...

Jeff--He's going great! He's such a hard worker let me tell you. He's wrapping up his internship this week and starting his assistant-ship next week! He has LOVED working at the Valley Hospital. It seems that they like him too. They keep him busy with LOTS of projects. He also has been working for my dad and step-dad, which he will also be wrapping up this week. The assistant-ship will be taking up all his time and is a great job. He will be the assistant to the head professor of his program. Jeff says it will be tough but worth it for 9 months! I'm SO excited that this the last year of school! April CANNOT come soon enough! 

Boston--I can't say enough about him!!! He has turned into such a fun little guy. The best part is now when I ask him to say something he repeats it. It's so funny sometimes because he doesn't say the exact word, but it's so funny to watch him try! Love it! These are his latest...
  • Right now he has this obsession with Jeff {which I HOPE is just a phase}. When Jeff walks into a room it's all about Jeff. Sometimes he can't even put him down--he'll just whine!  
  • He loves air planes and motorcycles...whenever he sees either one he repeats 'What's that?" about 10 times. He get's a little carried away.
  • Speaking of air planes--he can see the ones that are a spec in the sky! When I look I can't find them right away, but if I look hard enough I can see it! He has good eyes.
  • When Jeff get's Boston out of the tub in the mornings, Boston loves running away from Jeff all naked...it's game now. 
  • When Jeff get's home from work Boston demands to go outside to turn the sprinkler on. If we're sitting down he comes up behind you to push you. It's hard not to laugh.
  • Once Jeff sets up the sprinkler, Boston goes over right away to it and 'fixes' it. He probably thinks he helping. 
  • He says a lot of words...too many to write down but my favorite are 'tit do' {thank you}, pees {please}, aa po {air plane}, Ca-ca-ca {?? helicopter...this one is cute}, No {he says 'No' to about everything}, Al-lay {Alli}, bi guck {big truck}...anyway those are just a few!
  • He loves to run---he's getting fast actually. He also likes to run in circles...don't ask me.
  • He is the BEST at giving kisses...he even puckers his lips. Ha ha Jeff doesn't like it too much because he gives kisses a lot, but I can't get enough! 
  • When he gives other kids 'loves' he hugs them, but holds onto them and kind of tackles them. I laugh every time. 


Lastly--Me--Things are super busy right now. I'm doing independent study through BYU trying to finish my Bachelors, which hopefully will be July-ish next year. It's somethings I just need to do! I'm almost done with New Testament...probably take the final in two weeks. Also, my business if fabulous. Last week I hit the 500 mark--whew! It's been hard trying to balance school and work when Boston's asleep. Especially since he's getting older and sometimes doesn't take naps! That calls for really late nights. :)

So there's a good update on us this summer! A couple weeks ago we both were free on Saturday so we went to the beach.





I also have some pictures on my card that I haven't posted yet, so here are some random ones!!
Notice the Q-tip and mirror in his hand!! He sees me do that so he thinks he does too!

 Taking a break from swimming and reading my Shape magazine.



I know, I know...this is white trash. He's just too cute. :)

And I'll leave you with this picture!



1 comment:

  1. Love the update!! Boston is too cute for words! (love the striped peace sign Gymboree outfit!)

    ReplyDelete