Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beav

There will be a Beav post every year! It's my favorite week I think. We went up way up North {I think about 45 mins from Canada} and play on the lake all day. We have nothing planned, just eat, hike, sleep, chat, swim, boat, fight and such. Those are my favorite vacations. My sister, who I hadn't seen in a YEAR, flew in from Virginia {thank goodness she wasn't there for the Earthquake!!!}. My brother and his family from Denmark weren't able to come because they just had little Lewis a couple months ago--not cool! Jeff was only able to come the last two days because he started his assistant ship that week. 
Isn't it beautiful???






 Our family---minus Blair's family and the rest of Melissa's.


I love when the sisters get together!!!




Jean & Jane




 This is Jeff's way to tube, I guess :)


Dad beating on Hayden



This was taken last night when we were saying good-bye to my dad. We all look tan!!

Another successful Beav!!!! It's the saddest when everyone leaves. My sister left today and I would be lying if I said I wasn't really sad. I hope to see her again before next Beav. 

In other news, Jeff started school yesterday! I don't have anything to report on that because he's only gone two days! I'm SO excited to say that was his last--first day of school! Nine more months! Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. how fun! I love how big Boston looks in Jeff's backpack hahaha

    ReplyDelete