Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Green Bluff & Homecoming

Jeff doesn't have school on Fridays so I love taking advantage of that. Right when he got off work he came home and I said get ready because we were going to green bluff!! (It's a huge apple orchard) It was just so pretty.




Can you see what he is staring at??? 




Loves being thrown in the air.

Then! We went to the homecoming game to watch my sister cheer (and I guess to watch some football :). 

Boston's newest thing is to put his binky in his own mouth...9 out of the 10 times he puts it in backward, upside down, or side ways. But it's so cute to see him do that.


This was really cool--parachutes to bring the names of the homecoming royalty.

Ally and her date :)

My mom and I went to take pictures. She looked pretty but it was SOOO cold. Oh one more thing, Boston has learned to click pens...has he already drawn on our couch? Yes. OH! And one more thing. This is a video of Boston and Jeff playing--guys it's so cute.  

1 comment:

  1. I watched that video a few times, its soooo cute!!! I loved all your pictures!!!! We sure miss you guys!!! When are you coming out next??? You better save a night for us to go to dinner;)

    ReplyDelete