Sunday, October 3, 2010

one.lucky.girl.

I had such a great birthday. It started the Sunday before with a birthday dinner at grandma's--seriously a week long of festivities. Jeff, of course, spoiled me. He woke me up at 7 am on my birthday because he had such a crazy day of work and school. Had my presents set up so cute in the kitchen and with breakfast on the table. So sweet. He left soon after I opened his gifts and we later met for lunch at Wingers. I think I'm growing up and getting older because I was SO excited about getting pots and pans. "Boston" gave me a giftcard to my favorite place, Hobby Lobby, and a nice cozy sweater from Old Navy. My mom was so great and got me two pair of running shoes (Underarmor and Nike Free), which I love. Jeff had all of these set up in the kitchen for when I woke up.


Boston had no idea what was going on.

Of course Boston had some cake :)


Please excuse me and my robe--it was early.


"Boston's" card--the thought was soo cute.  


"get away mom!!" 
It was a nice quiet lunch--which we loved. The next day we went out to dinner with my family for mine and my cousin's birthday. We went to none other than the roadhouse.


 Jeff, Me & Dad
You can't go to the roadhouse and not sit on the saddle for your birthday... 
Then the next day we had a birthday party at our house so we spent the morning working around the house so it looked nice...that's Jeff organizing our HUGE wood pile...and ME mowing the lawn. Yup--front and back.

  My best friend rocks fyi. She made these cute hanging decor and I love them...thanks Lac.
While Boston and I were getting ready for the party and Jeff was at Priesthood session of conference, we had a little fun of our own...


 I might be a little obsessed with lime green and black.


I felt so lucky to have our good friends over for a bbq. I wouldn't have had it any other way. We watched some football (duh) and ate food. We had a really fun time. Thanks Jeff for putting it on and being soo sweet to me. I had such a great birthday with the ones I love most!

1 comment:

  1. Looks soooo fun! I love the family picture of you three at lunch. I love how Jeff had everything set up for you! The lime green and black look awesome! Love it! Happy be-lated birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete