Sunday, October 17, 2010

Not a dull moment

I had a bright idea this past Friday to go to a park and have a picnic. It was getting later on in the day so I was hurrying so it wouldn't be freezing while we ate. Well, I failed...miserably. We got there and the sun was down and it was sooo cold. We ate our food quick and left within 15 minutes. It was the thought that counted though. 
He saw a bird...



It was really pretty there, but just freezing.


We got the cutest hat for Boston after our freezing picnic at the mall. It has like a mohawk and a skull on the side...so Boston. As much as I love when he cheeses...I had to get a sweet picture of him like the one below.


His new obsession is the dishwasher. Seriously. Sometimes I just open it so he'll keep busy for awhile. 

See?? Pure love for the dishwasher.

4 comments:

  1. K - you are the CUTEST platinum blonde! And I love it that Boston loves the dishwasher... Mark does, too. It's so funny... such a novelty for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston's hat is way cute, he looks so cute in it. And I really like your hair Maria, it is a really cute look on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1- YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
    2-Boston is so handsome, so is Jeff especially in his g top!!!
    3- I love that hat, we bought Kru that same hat, great minds think alike;)
    4-We miss you guys!!!!!
    5-My bro is serving now in battleground is that by you????
    6- When are you coming to Utah, i really want to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable! your family is so cute. :) love your blog!
    xx.

    ReplyDelete