Sunday, October 10, 2010

much needed projects

I have had so many projects on my mind lately--curtains, painting the front door, and I needed a wreath! Well guess what! I completed alllll this week! whoop whoop! My best friend's mom rocks and she helped (more like made) them. We found the fabric sooo fast, got a screamin' deal and started. We made matching pillows as well. Now we have curtains on our back sliding door so no creepers can look in. :)
Cute right? I love them. They added the perfect amount of color. They were a huge success. Second, I made a halloween wreath I saw on another blog and again, I love it. So easy and so sleek looking. It said to use real candy corn but I found fake ones at Tj Maxx that were sparkly and let's face it, they were better than real ones.


Oh and notice the color of the front door??! We finally made it match the whole rest of the house. It made a huge difference. Look.

Lacie's mom (Lisa) and I also made matching pillows for our couch, but I liked them so much I put them on our bed. We don't have much color in there yet, so it fit.


Anyway, I love the curtains so much that I'm wanting to do all the bedrooms. And! I can't wait to make a Christmas wreath out of something way cool...

2 comments:

  1. So cute! you're so talented with these kinds of things. I just painted our front door and trim too. I'll have to find a cute wreath to put on it now too.
    What is Boston going to be for Halloween? Henry is going to be a tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I love this fabric! Do you know where you got it?

    ReplyDelete