Thursday, April 14, 2011

Girlfriend

Sunday afternoon of General Conference, we had our friends over {Josh & Linds}...aka Boston's little girlfriend came over. They have this love/hate relationship...and when I say love/hate I really do mean it. One minute they're kissing in the laundry basket, the other they are hitting faces. 
See??? Smooching in the basket
This is Boston's 'I'm getting the heck out of here before she tries making the moves again' :)



Not too sure what Boston's doing here...but here's Lucy lookin' cute as ever for the camera 

And for your viewing pleasure...this is Boston's 'what mom?? I don't have your phone' face

For some reasons I forgot about some pictures that I took a while ago--so I'll share them now!


This is what happens when it's quiet for 2 minutes...destruction.

Helping me dust...he LOVES cleaning supplies, I know I've already mentioned that.

We have a birthday this month :) Two weeks Jeff will be 26! 


Longing to go outside, we're just waiting for it to be warm! 

When Jeff gets home-I swear-nobody exists but him...He never leaves his side...so cute...

Hope everyone's having a good week!! 

1 comment:

  1. What!? I totally thought I already commented... These two are so funny to watch when they are together, ha ha, they crack me up... By the way, I love the Lucy bocks you made. They look so awesome in her room. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete