Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm the best mom...

Boston now climbs...oh man. Once I leave the room, he is sneaky and climbs on something. How I figured this out was when I walked out of my craft room and then 2 seconds later I heard banging. I'm thinking...'hmm, I wonder what he's banging' so I go back there and find him like this...
 Here, take a better look.
 Little more...
There!! OPEN scissors!!!!!!!!!! My child, standing on a chair with open scissors, banging on a table. I'm so cool.
And this is what happens when I take them away...I love him little guy. :)

1 comment:

  1. This post is so funny and actually seems very familiar. Ive been crocheting a lot lately and ill have all my yarn and crap out and some scissors close by and i step away for one second and the one thing sydney always has in her hand when i come back....the scissors haha i love kids. Of all the things they can grab they go for the dangerous ones.

    ReplyDelete