Saturday, April 2, 2011

So far so good!

I really hope this doesn't jinx us, but we have decided to take the binky away from Boston this weekend. We didn't quite go cold turkey, but close enough. For one week, he didn't have it during the day AT ALL--only his nap and bedtime. Since it being General conference this weekend {aka no church} we decided to take it away completely. It has gone surprisingly well. It started Thursday going to bed--went in twice to tuck him in...within 10 minutes he was out...YAY!! I knew the hard part would be naps, so I was dreading Friday nap time. Luckily, Jeff doesn't have school that day, so I decided to get him all ready and then leave for a run so I didn't have to hear him cry. :) He was out before I even left. Day 2, went in once at bed time and once for nap time. So far so good. Today is day three for bed time--I'm really happy with how this is going!!! Sorry little dude, but this is best for you!!!! Here are some pics of his 'happy days' with his most treasured possession...
He started young with it :) Two days old



I promise little buddy, you'll be happy again :)




2 comments:

  1. He is doing awesome, way better than Lucy did. Yes, we are planning on coming over tomorrow, not sure when you want us there tho?? anyway, yes, Im loving Etsy! I am just getting a few ideas rolling, but hopefully I can post a few more things on there. I also have a few questions about it so Ill have to have show me a few things tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK:) i hope it's fast and easy saying goodbye!!! Hope things are going well.... Love your remodeling, way to go... Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete