Monday, March 28, 2011

Some remodeling

It's been bothering me that I haven't been able to do house chores lately!! It's because I get my craft fix in when doing blocks, so why would I even want to re-do furniture on my spare time?? Well, I found time this weekend {and I will next weekend too} to re-do our dresser in our bedroom. It turned out sooo great. 




       These cute new wreaths are in also. I decided to jump on the band wagon and make one for our door. Jeff is so funny--I kept asking him if he likes it. His response?? 'It's a wreath'. I guess guys' just don't get it, right? Us girls want 'Oh my gosh!! I LOVE it!' Who am I kidding--Jeff would never say that! Ha ha



This next weekend we are re-doing our red TV stand---it's going to be black! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the wreath, was it hard to make? Because if not, maybe I could even try it? My wreath on my door has seen better days from being blow to death by the wind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dresser: AMAZING. What did it look like before?? How did you make it so cute? Do tell!And the wreath is adorable! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the way the dresser turned out!! ahhhh and you made the wreath!!! It's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I love the dresser! I want to do something like that! Thank goodness for reading days! and how did you make that wreath because I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete