Saturday, March 26, 2011

So smart

It's been so fun lately to watch Boston copy the things Jeff and I do...seriously cracks me up. I caught him yesterday trying to put on my headphones. It's so funny when he wears them around his neck and walk around. 




He also has an obsession with opening these end tables and putting whatever he can find in there. If he has a new find he goes straight to these drawers. 

He also plugs everything in. I'm not worried about him getting hurt because he only plugs in cords and hasn't tried anything else, so I'm not worrying, yet. 


He loves jumping on our bed also. He is just the funniest little guy. In fact, we were outside playing yesterday and talking about how smart our little guy has become, and as we were talking he was running in the gravel and completely fell flat on his face...he's that smart. :) 


2 comments:

  1. I really miss this little guy, and so does Lucy. We really need to get together,SOON!

    ReplyDelete