Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We're Alive

I find myself not taking NEAR as many pictures as I used to! What the heck!! I only take pictures of what I'm making and not enough of my cute baby/husband. Things are starting to slow down because we're going to Utah this Friday for a WHOLE week!! I'm so flipping excited. I'm putting my shop 'on hold' or aka inactive, so I don't come home from Utah with lots of orders and I'll be SO busy. So--the best thing we could think of was just put me on 'vacation mode'. I'm secretly really excited to not block for one week! 


If you're wondering why we're going it's because Jeff has Spring break. We are really excited to see family and friends! We miss them SO much!! Jeff's going skiing for the first time this year :). I'm going to relax...that's what I'm most excited for!! Nothing too much is going on--but I'll have a fabulous post about Utah when we return! In the meantime, I'll leave you with this cute picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment