Monday, March 21, 2011

Rapid Rabbit

Since I thought I could do anything after running a 5k {3.1 miles} I signed up for a 5 mile race. Let me say this, I was training for it pretty well before we left on vacation. I had ran 4.3 miles but not totally ran 5...yet. You know when you pack for vacation and you swear you're going to run or do homework, but it never happens?? Ya, totally me. I brought running gear and was so ready to run. Didn't.happen.once. Saturday came and went and I ran 5 miles in 49.08 minutes. Best part?? It wasn't the hardest. My dad and Jeff are trying to talk me into Bloomsday which is  7.45 miles. I think I can do it, it's just a matter if I want to. :)

Happy as ever before the race.



Last twenty feet of the face!!!!

My dad & I. I'm proud to say that I was only 8 minutes behind my dad...K not the greatest, but my dad had been training for two weeks and I hadn't ran in two weeks.

Later that night we went to Boston's girlfriends first birthday party. She is soo dang cute.

Trying to make a move...


The weekend was kind of crazy so I hope this week settles down a little bit!! Jeff is super busy with projects and since I'm off vacation mode my shop it getting busy again--can't complain tho!!

Boston also just turned 16 months yesterday and is funnier than ever. He is so smart too--he can sit for an hour putting the cap on a bottle and take it off...or unplugging and plugging the fan {I have to watch that tho}. He understands and can say hot, moo, noises of a monkey, dogs {which comes out as 'ck'}, and 's' for snake. It's really fun to watch him put the name of animals and noises together. Proud mama!!! 

2 comments:

  1. you are smoking hot!! Way to go!!! You got teeny tiny! wedding dress and all. Man....I DEFINITELY would not be able to fit in my wedding dress today. (as I sit here with the laptop resting on my belly) haha we miss you guys soooo much. and I really REALLY mean that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go maria... no wonder you look so good you work out like a mad woman... love you!

    ReplyDelete