Monday, April 11, 2011

He did it!

I'm SO happy to say that Boston is off the binky!!!!! To be honest, wasn't NEARLY as hard as I thought it would be. Just the usual whine here and there before bed--nothing too bad. It's such a huge weight off our shoulders! Next thing to think about?? Potty training--but that's still kinda far away. :) 

I also wanted to mention that Jeff got an assistantship in his graduate program!!!!! It's a HUGE blessing that he got it. Full tuition paid and stipend each month. I am one happy wife :) That means we don't have to pay for school!!! Wahoo!!!!! It's so great because he'll get to meet  so many people in the field which can mean some great job opportunities! He starts in August and will be done once he graduates {which is a year!}. Cool, right?? He works so dang hard and totally deserves it. Too bad I won't see him too much the next week or two because of finals...

1 comment:

  1. Look at how big Boston is! My favorite little dude ever. Well, since I won't being seeing Kent much over the next few weeks either, we'll have to make it a point to hang out! American Idol, please?!
    love, megs

    ReplyDelete