Friday, September 2, 2011

Guess what????

We're having another baby!!!! We can't be MORE excited, too! This baby is due April 5th, which is right before Jeff's finals...uh oh. :) When a little baby needs to come we can't stop it! We found out August 1st and it's been killing me {I know it's only been a month} not to tell everyone!! With Boston we told everyone right away, but this time we thought we should wait. I had a Dr. apt shortly after and things were confirmed! Today, I had another apt where we heard the heartbeat and it's nice and healthy so I figured it's safe enough to tell!! 










Here's the details just in case you all want to know...we were wanting another baby and feel blessed that we now are!! I felt fine, nothing too off the rocker but I was a couple days late. Sure enough, positive preg test! I was shocked...it was just Boston and me and I kept walking around the house saying 'oh my gosh oh my gosh' and Boston was like...what's with mom?? :) I call a couple people because I didn't want to tell call Jeff and tell him over the phone. I ran to the mall to get a big brother shirt and a present for Jeff. I then wrapped the pregnancy tests in his new shorts so when he picked them up they'd fall out! I thought I was a genius! 

He came home and I tried to play it all cool...I told him I had a gift for him and he picked up the shorts and the tests feel out!! He bent down to grab them and was like...'What!??? Are you pregnant??' It was a fun moment. 

I had a Doctor apt that week and they assured me that I was pregnant and 5 weeks along. He even did a small ultrasound!!! Talk about a cool dr. He told me not to be surprised if we didn't see anything because it was so early, but we did! Little black circle...:) 

Today I had another apt and we heard the heartbeat!!! 150 bpm healthy and strong for 9 weeks. Boston was 153 bpm his first Doppler...:) I don't care whether this baby is a boy or girl...really! Just healthy! It would be fun though to have two boys.

6 comments:

  1. I love it! What exciting news, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! CONGRATS!! i am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah I love it! that is the cutest way to tell Jeff too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Maria and Jeff and Boston! Cutest 'big brother' shirt ever!! Can't wait to see baby number two from you guys... Boston's so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting Maria. I love the way you suprised Jeff. You are so cute, always thinking of fun ways to do things. I hope you are feeling well and can keep up with Boston! And I love your family pictures, they are adorable. The colors you chose are so perfect. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! What a cute little wife bearing gifts and children! I can just see the smile on Jeff's face when those little tests fell out. Love you guys and so happy for Bos to be a brother!

    ReplyDelete