Saturday, September 10, 2011

Most days

I feel like doing this....


I have honestly fallen asleep on our kitchen floor. It was when I was 6 weeks or so, and all I wanted to do was lay on the cool floor, so I did! Next thing I know Jeff's trying to get me to wake up and lay on the couch! Funny, right??

Oh man, I can't wait until I'm done with the first trimester! It hasn't been bad at all, but I'm looking forward to having a little more energy. It's so hard because when Boston naps, I'd like to nap BUT I can't because there is studying to be done OR blocks to be made. Most days I say 'forget it' and take a nap because I'm so.dang.tired.

In other news, Boston has this new face that cracks me up. I laugh so hard because sometimes he makes this face WHILE talking...it's hilarious. 


...and judge me if you'd like but in this house we kind of skipped Fall decorations and went right to Halloween...:) :) 


Isn't that tree branch/ornament thing to die for??? I found something similar in a magazine so I made a few changes and made my own!! 

1 comment:

  1. Sad that you're so tired! That's the worst! The branch tree is absolutely awesome! B is so big and that face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete