Monday, October 10, 2011

Gettin' Wood & other ramblings

The past two weekends, we've gone out to Grandma's and stocked up on wood for the winter. It's actually really fun...Boston loves the chainsaw and Jeff chopping wood. It's so cute--he mimics the movements of Jeff chopping wood and my step-dad with the chain saw. He even grunts when he 'chops' the wood like he is actually doing it. I love it. 




We also bought Lion King and Boston constantly asks to watch it. He goes 'rawww' meaning Lions...or 'meow' when asking to watch it. This picture was taken yesterday after we got him all ready for church--watching Lion King. 


He was doing Elephants in this picture. 


Also, here's a pregnant pic! I had Jeff take it yesterday after I napped...so don't mind the hair. I was 14 weeks and 4 days in this picture!! I'm really feeling great.


So funny...I asked Jeff if he wanted me to take a picture and show how 'far' along he is too. :) He actually agreed!!! Jeff at 14 weeks and 4 days :)


I thought I'd also add some pictures of the Halloween decor in my home...so enjoy!!







2 comments:

  1. Hey hottie! I'm coming to Spokane for two weeks over Christmas! I might just need to pop over to say hi and see your cute house to get some good ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house seriously looks awesome!!! So cute! And I can't believe how awesome you look! You stud! Glad that things are going so well!

    ReplyDelete