Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feels like fall

Geez!!!!! It has been dropping degree's like it's going out of style!!! Once September hit, I swear, it has been cold! It feels nice to get the sweaters out, the scentsy and the many fall colors! I added some things to my craft room--put my falls things up and got my house smellin' like fall! I do kinda like it. :)
Added more vinyl to the craft room.
...and kitchen.
Made that frame hanging up with just extra things laying around--it's the same color as the desk so it HAD to go in here.
Startin' to feel a little fall like!
I was anxious to get these bad boys back out! Kinda Halloween, but I don't care!
Walks--with breath taking sky!
It's the tv I want you to see--yes the first NFL game of the season!!!! Jeff was at school-he was soo mad because he loves the Viks...but he couldn't watch it! I made sure I sent him texts play by play of the game!
Boston fell again...no actually, something fell on him!!! He was crusin' around upstairs and he went into the craft room, crawled (tried) up the fan and it came crashing down on him. I almost cried seeing that sweet baby crying with the fan on him and his nose bleeding.
It's all red now
I just get a kick out of the way he sits in the cart. He won't have both legs through the hole---oh no! One has to be out...like so.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Your crafts are awesome.
    2. Your house is adorable.
    3. Your baby is even more adorable.
    4. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks amazing, way to go maria... Poor little guy, his nose looks like it hurt!!! I hated that stage of them falling all the time and trying new things it seemed like our little guy was hurt everyday:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. your house is SO cute! poor bossie :( its no fun when they get hurt and bleed

    ReplyDelete