Thursday, September 16, 2010

On the brighter side of things...

SO...I'm totally freaked out of my house during the day, but it's getting better!! Here's something funny...yesterday I was again laying down and there came a knock at my door!! Same thing as when the creep came, I ran to the window...still couldn't make out who is was, but I for sure wasn't expecting visitors! I go to the door...and it was the missionaries! I was kind of scared so they probably thought I was a freak..but anyway! Things are getting better. The first night I did NOT sleep at all...poor Jeff. But! On the brighter side of things, my friend Megan took family pictures about 3 weeks ago and I got them back yesterday! She did a fab job. 
Grandma and all her kids--it also was a special day because my grandma was sealed to my grandpa and all her kids! Jeff and I thought it would be so funny to decorate her car and put "Just Married" on the back...we did.
the Fausett family
My family! We are missing Melissa's kids and husband and added Pete!
Kids with our dad
Our family! Look at B's face...
Sister's with mom
And dad with brothers! I love having these kinds of pictures! So many memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment