Saturday, September 4, 2010

Uh oh...


So...Boston got hurt a couple days ago. We were outside playing and he ended up crawling on our sidewalk...aka cement. He got crawling too fast and one of his arms couldn't crawl as fast so it went under him and his head went straight for the cement. I never dropped what I was doing so fast as I did when I heard his cry. It made me so sad--I can still hear his little head hitting. The scraps and swelling are almost gone but still makes me so sad seeing them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it is the most heart-wrenching thing EVER when you know your little one is hurting! Mark fell off the couch once and bonked his head and climbed out of his bed once and did the same... and I felt like just dying right then and there. Good thing God made them to be tough little boys!

    ReplyDelete