Thursday, September 2, 2010

Standing man

Boston is just growing up right before my eyes!! My mom keeps saying that he has transformed into a toddler, not a baby anymore! As much as I love to hear that, I hate it! I remember when he was born, couldn't hold his little head up, and couldn't crawl! Now he is everywhere!! Follows me around everywhere, crawls up my leg when he wants to be held, stands up on everything AND! yesterday he crawled up three stairs to get to me. I love this little guy so much! Still can't believe he'll be one in November...
Ya I know...I can't believe it either.

Smiling for dad! These next ones are sad but kinda funny! This was the first time I saw him standing. He was down for a nap, but all of the sudden I hear a scream! I thought he was trapped or hurt or something!! I go in and find him like this...



He was terrified because he had no idea what he had just done!!! AND! No idea how to get back down. He loves the camera and wanted to smile, but he was crying! Don't worry though because once I got the camera out, he was all smiles! haha!!

2 comments:

  1. LOOK at him! Oh, bless his little heart! These are so cute, Maria! I can't BELIEVE how fast they grow! I feel like all my posts lately are about how fast Mark is growing. It's just nuts! Anyway, Boston is such a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I can't believe he is standing! I swear he was just born yesterday! Looks like you guys are having fun:) You look so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete