Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my life

Ok--I'm sure every mom goes through this but Boston has been sooo clingy to me lately! Not just clingy because he doesn't feel good or whatever, but once I walk into a room, he is at my feet wanting me to pick him up! If I don't, he just whines! If someone is holding him while I'm in the room--he reaches over for me! (that is kind of cute though!) Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE when he is cuddly because I want to hold him! BUT it's hard whenever he sees me he crawls to me and wants me to pick him up! So I pick him up, then whines to get back down! Haha it's hard because he is just all over the place! But nonetheless, I love holding him and love his little face.
I had to snap a pic of this because this is what I see all day!
"mom pick me up!!!"
He loves when I do the dishes because he's in the stage of wanting to stand up on anything--it's even funny when he trys a wall because he can't get a grip on anything, so he gives up!
And I'm really proud of this because it looked just like the picture in the magazine! I'm trying to eat healthy and faithfully work out and such, so I subscribed to shape (such a good deal fyi 2 years for $14.97--um yes! That is sooo cheap considering mags at the store at $4.99!!) So this was called something spinach frittata or something and it was really good. It kind of tastes like an omelette.
yes this is a sink full of foil--because yes I am blonde once again! I'll take a picture later for your viewing pleasure! Seriously, my head had like 100 foils--soo blonde!

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see pictures of your hair!!!! Boston is adorable, i remember that stage, it's so cute but soooo hard too when they always need you!!! I miss it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did your own hair! As a cosmetologist I cant look no more haha :0 I bet its cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your hair is so cute, you look cute both ways. Oh dear Boston...he reminds me of Adele. When people try to hold her she smiles and curls into my chest, and loves walking along things too.

    ReplyDelete